General and Other Health Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract
Proven. Natural. Medicine.
High in antioxidant-rich oleuropein and polyphenols, My Olive Leaf protects against oxidative stress in the body, strengthens your immune system, improves your cardiovascular health, and protects against certain cancers to support your wellbeing.
Feel the positive effects of our cold-pressed, organic olive leaf extract including:
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Regulating high blood sugar
- Lowering the risk of diabetes
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-viral support
- Improving cardiovascular health and cognitive function
- Strengthening immune function and gut health
- Protecting against viruses, fungi, parasites, yeast, and bacteria infections
- Fighting growth of certain breast, prostate, colon, liver, and skin cancers
- Alleviating harsh autoimmune disease symptoms such as eczema and lupus
Discover The Healing Powers Of My Olive Leaf
Experience the natural holistic supplements that numerous studies have proven to help prevent, alleviate, and heal symptoms of these conditions:
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Research reveals a twice-daily dose of 500mg of high-quality olive leaf extract is as effective as medication prescribed to lower blood pressure.¹ My Olive Leaf’s cold-pressed extract is scientifically grounded to make high blood pressure management and cholesterol treatment options more holistic and accessible to you.
TYPE 2 DIABETES
Olive leaf extract can be highly beneficial for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes who want to lose weight and improve blood sugar levels. Olive leaf extract is well documented as a hypoglycemic agent that normalizes the balance of insulin and glucose for diabetics.² Get an immunity boost to support your diabetes treatment options with My Olive Leaf today.
ENDURANCE AND STAMINA
As a pre-workout supplement, olive leaf extract has become popular among athletes for a reason. Studies show enhanced endurance and prolonged stamina that keeps your energy up while you throw it down and it can help with recovery.³ My Olive Leaf complements your exercise plan to build up your strength and boost your overall health.
My Olive Leaf has potent UV-protective antioxidants that help fortify your skin against uncomfortable flare-ups like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.⁴ As an anti-inflammatory elixir, the nutrient-rich plant extract supports your skin barrier to provide relief from painful inflammation from lupus, shingles, and poison ivy.
Heart health is your life line and prevention is key to protecting your overall well-being. Cardiovascular research shows olive leaf extract lowers bad cholesterol and prevents build up in the arteries.⁵ My Olive Leaf supports better vascular function by reducing inflammation and improving artery stiffness that can lead to cardiovascular disease.
The cancer-protective effects of the Mediterranean diet are no secret. My Olive Leaf supports the fight against cancer with a holistic approach that works with your body. The olive-rich benefits help inhibit cancer growth within different stages of your body’s cells.⁶ Boost your protection in the fight against cancer with phyto-nutrient rich My Olive Leaf.
My Olive Leaf can help alleviate symptoms from one of the most common STIs when more conventional treatment may not be working. Olive leaf extract may be a duo-powerhouse when paired with acyclovir cream to reduce herpes recurrence due to olive leaf extract’s strong anti-viral impact against HSV-1 virus.⁷
JOINT PAIN AND GOUT
The protective benefits of olive leaf extract go beyond prevention with its effective results for those experiencing increasing joint pain. Because My Olive Leaf is derived from a natural food source, it is digested well by all ages and it can inhibit the enzyme that causes gout inflammation and slows degeneration of connective cartilage tissues.⁸
Certain autoimmune diseases are often attributed to excessive prescription drug use. Though medical cures aren’t guaranteed at this time, studies of polyphenol compounds found in My Olive Leaf extract show promising results for a healthy immune response in the gut microbiota for autoimmune sufferers when taken as a dietary supplement.⁹
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
1. Rahimianfar, F. (2022). The Effect of Olive Leaf Extract on Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure in Adults: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis. In (Ed.), Olive Cultivation. IntechOpen. https://doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.102769
2. Shujuan Zheng, Kunlun Huang, and Tao Tong. Efficacy and Mechanisms of Oleuropein in Mitigating Diabetes and Diabetes Complications. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. Publication Date: May 27, 2021. 69 (22), 6145-6155. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.1c01404
STAMINA AND ENDURANCE
3. Lemonakis N, Mougios V, Halabalaki M, Dagla I, Tsarbopoulos A, Skaltsounis A-L, Gikas E. Effect of Supplementation with Olive Leaf Extract Enriched with Oleuropein on the Metabolome and Redox Status of Athletes’ Blood and Urine—A Metabolomic Approach. Metabolites. 2022; 12(2):195. https://doi.org/10.3390/metabo12020195
4. Nunes, A., Marto, J., Gonçalves, L., Martins, A.M., Fraga, C. and Ribeiro, H.M. (2022), Potential therapeutic of olive oil industry by-products in skin health: a review. Int. J. Food Sci. Technol., 57: 173-187. https://ifst.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/ijfs.15384
5. Sindi, H. A. (2020). Evidence that supports the antidiabetic, antihypertensive, and antihyperlipidemic effects of olive (Olea europaea L.) leaves extract and its active constituents (oleuropein) in human. Journal of Biochemical Technology, 11(2), 41-45.
6. Boss A, Bishop KS, Marlow G, Barnett MP, Ferguson LR. Evidence to Support the Anti-Cancer Effect of Olive Leaf Extract and Future Directions. Nutrients. 2016 Aug 19;8(8):513. doi: 10.3390/nu8080513. PMID: 27548217; PMCID: PMC4997426. https://www.mdpi.com/152586
7. Tahereh Toulabi, Bahram Delfan, Marzieh Rashidipour, Sajad Yarahmadi, Farzaneh Ravanshad, Amir Javanbakht, Mohammad Almasian. The efficacy of olive leaf extract on healing herpes simplex virus labialis: A randomized double-blind study. EXPLORE, Volume 18, Issue 3, 2022, Pages 287-292. ISSN 1550-8307, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.explore.2021.01.003
JOINT PAIN AND ARTHRITIS
8. Horcajada MN, Beaumont M, Sauvageot N, et al. Fri0653-Hpr an Oleuropein-Based Dietary Supplement Improves Joint Functionality In Older People With High Knee Joint Pain. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2020;79:930. http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/annrheumdis-2020-eular.3655
9. Jadhav P, Jiang Y, Jarr K, Layton C, Ashouri JF, Sinha SR. Efficacy of Dietary Supplements in Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Related Autoimmune Diseases. Nutrients. 2020; 12(7):2156. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12072156